Latest royal wedding blog headlines:
- Pack that lace away... we're moving on!
- Kate sets the wedding agenda
- Thanks for the memories, Thanks for the hangover!
- Party Hearty UK! Photo Gallery of Celebrations.
- The Weird and The Wonderful - ABBEY ROUND UP UPDATE!
- Cartwheeling verger causes a sensation
- Royal Wedding on the web
- Royal Wedding round-up
- Kate Middleton and Grace Kelly
- They're all big sports on royal wedding day
- The wait for Kate
- Bing UK to mark the big day
- The eyes of the world are upon us
- Pride and Patriotism could be the real winners
- Ex-Files and Party Plans
- A very British service!
- Your Majes-tea!
- "He's a rubber, she's a tapper"
- Kate & William, the book, the movie...
- Last minute plans for the big day.
Plan the perfect street party
Bunting, cucumber sandwiches, mismatched picnic chairs... the street party is one of our oldest traditions, and with a royal wedding around the corner, April 29th 2011 is the perfect time to revisit this bastion of Britishness.
It's estimated that there will be around 1000 royal wedding street parties in London alone - why not try organizing one of your own?
Street parties take A LOT of planning; the earlier you start the better. Organise regular meetings and make sure that everyone is assigned a task - that way everyone will feel involved in making the event great, and nobody will be overworked.